Submitted by Cheryl DeWolfe on Wed, 03/14/2012 - 03:27
In this episode, Mike and Cheryl talk about content curation and how you're already doing it under the guise of social sharing. We also talk about some of the granddaddies of content curation, as well as pitfalls, and perks.
- Michiel Gaasterland answers the question, What is Content Curation?
- Information Diet by Clay Johnson
- Tales of DMOZ extortion and a discussion, is DMOZ still relevant?
- This Week For Dinner offers advice, How To Create Happy Pins on Pinterest and The Graphics Fairy gives you the secret to How to Find the Original Source of an Image on Pinterest
- tangent: LulzSec member The Jester's QRCode Exploit