In Episode 2, Mike and Cheryl talk about ideas -- where they come from, where they go, what we do with them (or don't). Also on the table: missed opportunities, pre-screening ideas, and billionaires plus something about squirrels.
- In Case of Stairs Use Fire -- t-shirt and more available at our Cafe Press store
- RIP: A Remix Manifesto -- watch it online at NFB or buy from the filmmakers whose options include a choose-your-price download
- Idea Life Log -- not available on Chapters-Indigo online... or Urban Outfitters online though I've seen it in both retail stores. Besides, any blank book would do, right?
- crowdpublishing.com -- still in the "coming soon" stage -- wanna help us make it a reality?
- Cheryl's mostly abandoned 11for11 project